Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jumbo Obedient cube - Cubio


The Cubio is a cube that slides on a string. It can be made to stop or slide when the performer wishes, like the Obedient Ball. It can be handed over to a spectator, who cannot control it by making it freeze midway, like the magician can. This model is a larger model made from solid wood (cube approx. 1.75") polished and decorated with playing card pips on the side, for large audiences.

I ordered several of these for some friends at my local magic club and I still have 2 left. I have seen these sell in magic shops for $18.00- $20.00.

This trick is still sealed in its original box and it is only $8.00 plus $3.00 shipping

Please feel free to email me with questions & or orders at wesiseli@gmail.com

Check us out at www.wesiseli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment